June 30, 2018
- Updated meal plan math and templates
- Ability to mark previous days' meals as complete
- More tooltips to explain our recommendations
- User interface updates
Updated meal plan math
Stay tuned for a video explanation of the updates. In the meantime, some highlights:
- Macronutrient portioning is now dynamically adjusted to improve fueling and recovery for every body type and activity level.
- We’ve made it more effective to lose fat or gain lean muscle by specifically tuning caloric deficits and surpluses to your biometrics and goals.
- Losing fat will happen faster for larger athletes, and smaller athletes will no longer run into issues with too little dietary fat.
- Recovery on rest days will be better for those in a training program.
- Retention of lean muscle mass will improve during a fat loss cycle, helping you keep those hard-earned gains!
- "Templates" are now called "Goals"
Ability to mark previous days' meals as complete
A highly requested feature! You can now mark previous days' meals as complete in the progress reports section.
The progress reports section has moved from the bodyweight log tab to its own tab, represented by a checkmark in the navigation bar.
More tooltips to explain our recommendations
We've added more tooltips throughout the app for education purposes. You can now find tooltips on each macronutrient. Click on the circular black icons for more information.
User interface updates
- Home screen
- Moved user name, phase, and goal to top of home screen.
- Added tooltip for "Today's Meal Plan" explaining the meal plan in more detail.
- Added olives as a fat source.
- Added berries as starch and vegetable source for first meal.
- Moved meal label and timing to beneath meal icon.
- Updated style of food dropdown menu.
- Removed text from meal completion buttons.
- Added congratulatory messages upon on-plan meal completion.
- Added help links to bottom of home screen.
- Added tooltip for "Meal Plan Settings" explaining each setting, including step-by-step instructions for how to adjust your meal plan to your goals.
- Updated app tour.
- Bodyweight log
- Added "initial weight" information in bodyweight log.
- Progress reports
- Created progress reports tab.
- Added ability to mark previous days' meals as complete.
- Added ability to see phase 2 meal measurements.
- Made gender editable in Biometric Settings.
- Added link to Client FAQ.