Group Lectures & Challenges
Choose from one of two options:
Book an Event: Who is it for?
Maybe you're a business owner who is interested in keeping your employees happy, healthy, and productive while cutting healthcare costs.
Or maybe you're a gym owner who wants to help your athletes to get the most out of their workouts but doesn't have the time to write out personalized nutrition plans.
We can help! We work with corporations, small businesses, gyms, studios, and groups who are interested in how improving their eating habits can improve their quality of life.
Past clients include:
What's the format?
We offer two different formats: a single two-hour lecture and a 6-week challenge.
- Which foods will make you look and feel great
- Which everyday foods can make you sick and overweight
- How to easily determine portion sizes that are right for you
- How sleep affects weight loss
- Guidance on meal preparation and planning
- Covers the most effective and efficient types of exercise for weight loss
- Get your nutrition questions answered by an expert!
- 2.5 hour kickoff seminar to cover fundamentals and outline of six-week program
- Emails twice a week covering nutrition and how your lifestyle factors impact your goals
- A private Facebook group to ask questions and exchange ideas and tips
- Unlimited access to our coaching staff to individualize our program and address sticking points
- An individualized meal plan for each participant via our app
- Team scoring and prizes
Join our online challenge: Who is it for?
We hold several online-only challenges throughout the year. Our challenges kick off with a webinar and then walk you through the same process as the six-week challenge above.
This is a great, cost-effective way to go through our program, though please note that it is not as high-touch as our private coaching program. The private coaching program might be a better fit if you want more accountability and guidance from your own coach, or have unique circumstances, such as a night-shift job or medical condition.
Interested in learning more?
We’d love to work with your organization and help your employees or athletes feel healthier and more energized. Contact us for more details!