Group Seminars & Challenges
Want the support of your coworkers or gym friends to work towards better health?
With all the complicated information available today, it's no wonder most of us aren't quite sure where we want to be with our nutrition.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, improve your health, or just feel better, our lecture will walk you through what works and what doesn't to make rapid progress without any supplements or gimmicks. We work to help shape the way you see food in order to stay happy, healthy, and fit.
Our goal is to empower every client we work with to make educated choices about their food and to feel in control of their nutrition and their body.
Who is it for?
We work with corporations, small businesses, and fitness studios.
Past clients include:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Plastic Surgery
- CrossFit 214
What's the format?
We offer two different formats: a single two-hour seminar and a six-week challenge.
- What foods will make you feel and look great
- Which everyday foods can make you sick and overweight
- How to easily determine portion sizes that are right for you
- Guidance on meal preparation and planning
- A no-nonsense approach to exercise that works
- Get your nutrition questions answered by an expert!
- 2.5 hour kickoff seminar to cover fundamentals and outline of six-week program
- Weekly emails providing further information on the topics covered
- Access to private Facebook group to ask questions and exchange ideas and tips
- 24/7 email support for individual questions
- Week-to-week progress check-ins and adjustments
- Each employee gets full access to their own customized meal plan through our app
Interested in learning more?
We’d love to work with your organization and help your employees feel healthier and more energized. Contact us for more details!