Meal Prep: Starches
BAKED SWEET POTATO HASH
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a baking dish or cast iron skillet, drizzle a little olive oil, salt, and rosemary over cubed sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Bonus: Sautée chopped onion, red bell peppers, a tablespoon of olive oil, and a bit of salt for 5 minutes. Stir in baked sweet potatoes.
WHITE (OR BROWN) RICE
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil on the stove.
- Add 2 cups of rice.
- Cover the pot and let simmer on lowest heat setting for 20 minutes.