Meal Prep: Protein
SHREDDED BBQ CHICKEN
Cover 3-4.5 lbs chicken thighs with Stubbs Texas BBQ rub.
Cook in crockpot on low for 7-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle Spice Cave Wind seasoning over chicken thighs.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
GRILLED FLANK STEAK
Preheat grill to medium/high.
- Season flank steak to taste with Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Grill for 8-12 minutes depending on thickness, flipping once halfway through.
GROUND TURKEY (OR BEEF)
- Brown turkey (or ground beef) over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add one packet of taco seasoning per pound of turkey.
- Cook for another five minutes.