The Adaptive Method: Phase I
Send me my free meal plan!
If you're overwhelmed by complicated or conflicting dieting advice and just want simple, straightforward guidelines for what, when, and how much to eat, this is your meal plan.
These are the exact same guidelines we give our clients during week one of the private coaching program, but we want this information to be available to anyone looking for a basic way to start dialing into their nutrition.
Gets you results
Different inputs make different outputs. The more different this meal plan looks than what you're currently doing, the more drastic your results will be.
Here are some of the results our clients see after a week of eating according to these guidelines:
- Disappearance of under-eye dark circles
- Dramatic reduction in cravings for junk food
- Higher strength numbers and faster workout times in the gym
- Having to take dress clothes in more than 2 inches because of smaller waist
- Dramatically reduced coffee consumption because of great energy from food
- Disappearance of headaches
- No more naps because of great energy!
- Weight-loss and improved body composition (no more bloat or puffiness!)
- Steadier and higher energy levels throughout the day
- Better sleep quality
- Improved mental clarity
- Disappearance of panic attacks
- Reduction in anxiety
- Flatter stomach due to healthier gut digestion (an unhealthy, irritated gut is often the culprit for constant bloat)
If you follow the guidelines and don't see results, we encourage you to reach out to us to so we can see how we can support you! We guarantee we can help.
How to use your meal plan
We encourage you to use this plan as a starting point for understanding your body's relationship with food.
The foods listed are those that do not tend to cause inflammation or health issues (fatigue, bloat, skin conditions, joint pain, illnesses, etc.). We recommend you stick to these foods for 30 days, and reintroduce other foods one at a time to see how your body reacts to them.
For example, many people have a sensitivity to eggs without realizing it - after reintroducing eggs after 30 days they might realize it makes them really bloated or tired.